Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
The author retains unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Articles digitally archived in:
- A national library: Russian State Library
→ Find out about their archiving policy.
Permanent article identifier:
- Russian Academy of Sciences, Institute of Slavic Studies, Russian Federation
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Language and Literature: Philology. Linguistics
- Language and Literature: Slavic languages. Baltic languages. Albanian languages
- History (General) and history of Europe: History of Russia. Soviet Union. Former Soviet Republics
- slavic studies central europe south-eastern europe history linguistics eastern europe