Revista Ítalo-Española de Derecho Procesal
Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
Look up the journal’s:
This journal began publishing in open access in 2018. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY license.
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author does not retain unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Permanent article identifier:
- Marcial Pons, Spain
- Manuscripts accepted in
- Spanish, English, Italian
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Law: Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence: Comparative law. International uniform law: Criminal law and procedure
- Law: Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence: Comparative law. International uniform law: Civil law
- criminal procedure procedural law court administration civil procedure reforms civil procedure justice administration