Advanced Devices & Instrumentation
Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
There is a waiver policy for these charges.
Look up the journal’s:
→ This journal checks for plagiarism.
This journal began publishing in open access in 2020. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY license.
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author does not retain unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Deposit policy with:
Permanent article identifier:
- American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS), United States
- Society or institution
- Beijing Institute of Aerospace Control Devices (BIACD), China
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Technology: Electrical engineering. Electronics. Nuclear engineering: Electronics
- Technology: Engineering (General). Civil engineering (General): Applied optics. Photonics
- electronics photonics instrumentation advanced devices system integration optoelectronics