About the directory
DOAJ is a unique and extensive index of diverse open access journals from around the world, driven by a growing community, and is committed to ensuring quality content is freely available online for everyone.
DOAJ is committed to keeping its services free of charge, including being indexed, and its data freely available.
DOAJ is twenty years old in 2023.
DOAJ is independent. All support is via donations.
Publishers don't need to donate to be part of DOAJ.
Bibsam joins the movement to support the Directory of Open Access Journals
The story behind the journal: Medicine Anthropology Theory
Registration is open for DOAJ at 20: Trusted event on the 7th December 2023
New criteria for special issues
Our journal CSV service is back online
The story behind the journal: Conspectus
Librarianship, Scholarly Publishing, Data Management
Brisbane, Australia (Chinese, English)
Adana, Türkiye (Turkish, English)
Humanities, Social Sciences
Toruń, Poland (Polish, English)
Milan, Italy (Italian, German, English)
- Тваринництво та технології харчових продуктів
- Advanced Agrochem
- Jurnal Poli Teknologi
- Jurnal Mediakita
- Revista Eídos
- Юридичний часопис Національної академії внутрішніх справ
- Jurnal Layanan Masyarakat (Journal of Public Services)
- Archives of Environmental Protection
- Journal of Food and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Jurnal Pendidikan Islam Al-Affan
- Journal of Research in Science, Mathematics and Technology Education
- Ain Shams Dental Journal
- Journal of Chemists, Technologists and Environmentalists
- Sakarya University Journal of Computer and Information Sciences