We welcome feedback, comments and questions from the community about the DOAJ web site and service. If you are sending feedback about a particular journal, be assured that all communication will be treated as confidential.
Before you contact us, read this:
- I am a publisher and I need help with uploading or deleting article content, or updating my journal's entry in DOAJ.
Log into your Publisher Area and click on the Help tab. There you will find tailored help adressing these topics specifically.
- I cannot login; I do not have a username and password; I want to register
DOAJ is 100% FREE to use. You do not need a username or password to use any of our features. Only publishers of journals indexed in DOAJ need a username and password. If you are a publisher and you cannot login, please use our 'Forgotten username/password' service to reset your account.
- I want to publish my article in your journal.
DOAJ is not a journal or a publisher. We do not publish content and you cannot submit papers to us. We are an index of open access journals. If you find a journal in DOAJ which you want to submit a paper to, please contact the journal directly.
- I want my journal indexed in DOAJ. What do I do?
Have a look at our Information for Publishers page. If your journal fulfills our criteria please submit an application.
- I have submitted a new application. How long do I have to wait?
Due to a large number of applications submitted every week, we have a backlog of applications to process. If you have not received an answer within 6 months, contact us using the form below. Please check your Spam folder first to make sure you have no messages from us.
- Please send me articles about subject X.
We do not supply that service. Use our subject browser and then contact the relevant journal.
- Please send me a list of journals on subject X.
We do not supply that service. You can either use our subject browser, harvest our metadata or download a .csv file.
For all other inquiries please use the form below.