Submit your feedback and questions here. Feedback submitted about a particular journal is treated as confidential.
Please read these before you contact us:
- I am a publisher and I need help with uploading or deleting article content, or updating my journal's entry in DOAJ.
Log into your Publisher Area and click on the 'Help' tab. There you will find tailored help adressing these topics specifically.
- I cannot login; I do not have a username and password; I want to register
DOAJ is FREE to use. You do not need a username or password unless you have a journal indexed in DOAJ in which case you need a username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, reset them here.
- I want to publish my article in your journal.
DOAJ is not a journal or a publisher. We do not publish content and you cannot submit papers to us. We are an index of open access journals.
- I want my journal indexed in DOAJ. What do I do?
Read our Information for Publishers page and if your journal fulfills our criteria, please submit an application.
- I have submitted a new application. How long do I have to wait?
You should hear from us within 3 months. If you have not received an answer after 6 months, use the form below. Before you do so, you are advised to check your Spam folder for correspondence from us.
- Please send me articles about subject X.
We do not supply that service. Use our subject browser to find content you are interested in.
- Please send me a list of journals on subject X.
We do not supply that service. You can either use our subject browser, harvest our metadata, or download our journal CSV file.
For all other inquiries please use the form below.