Indian Heart Journal
0019-4832 (Print) / 2213-3763 (Online)
Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
Look up the journal’s:
→ This journal checks for plagiarism.
This journal began publishing in open access in 2013. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY or a CC BY-NC-ND license.
Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author does not retain unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Articles digitally archived in:
- Scholars Portal
- A national library: Koninklijke Bibliotheek
→ Find out about their archiving policy.
Deposit policy with:
Permanent article identifier:
- Elsevier, Netherlands
- Society or institution
- Cardiological Society of India, India
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Medicine: Surgery
- Medicine: Internal medicine: Specialties of internal medicine: Diseases of the circulatory (Cardiovascular) system
- clinical cardiology non-clinical cardiology cardiovascular medicine cardiovascular surgery