Journal of Electrical Systems and Information Technology
Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
Look up the journal’s:
→ This journal checks for plagiarism.
This journal began publishing in open access in 2014. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY license.
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author retains unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Articles digitally archived in:
- Scholars Portal
→ Find out about their archiving policy.
Deposit policy with:
Permanent article identifier:
- SpringerOpen, United Kingdom
- Society or institution
- Electronics Research Institute (ERI)
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Technology: Electrical engineering. Electronics. Nuclear engineering
- Technology: Technology (General): Industrial engineering. Management engineering: Information technology
- electrical engineering computer science information technology power electronics artificial intelligence communications