Clean Technologies and Recycling
Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
Look up the journal’s:
→ This journal checks for plagiarism.
This journal began publishing in open access in 2021. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY license.
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author retains unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Articles digitally archived in:
→ Find out about their archiving policy.
Permanent article identifier:
- AIMS Press, United States
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Social Sciences: Industries. Land use. Labor: Special industries and trades: Energy industries. Energy policy. Fuel trade
- Technology: Mechanical engineering and machinery: Energy conservation
- Technology: Mechanical engineering and machinery: Renewable energy sources
- Technology: Environmental technology. Sanitary engineering
- renewable energy life cycle assessment supply chain optimization clean technologies recycling green manufacturing